WE ARE HIRING A NEW STUDIO MANAGER!
The Studio Manager is an essential member of small team working out of a cool studio in the inner city suburb of Bardon. The position requires high levels of organisation and the ability to wrangle right-brained creatives. You will be responsible for coordinating all administrative aspects of the studio, maintaining the office, customer relations management, client enquiries and sales, event coordination, project management and will act as personal assistant to the lead photographer.
The ideal applicant needs to be comfortable with turning ideas into action.
Purpose of job:
Responsibilities include administrative and basic bookkeeping tasks, customer service, website management, event planning and calendar organisation, customer relations and database management and general assisting to the lead photographer. The role also includes some management and creation of marketing materials that ideally would include basic knowledge in photography, video editing, desktop publishing and graphic design.
YOU WILL BE:
- Managing phone and email enquiries. This includes scheduling photoshoots and liaising with clients, partners, suppliers and stakeholders.
- Maintaining Portrait Store’s CRM Software (PipeDrive) to organise mailing lists (MailChimp) and client database.
- Organising on-location photoshoots and events including arranging location, accommodation, flights, and suppliers.
- Maintaining the company website using Squarespace, updating pages, adding events and creating blog content.
- General bookkeeping, managing ingoing and outgoing invoices using Xero.
- Creating or updating marketing material and social media content using the Microsoft Office and Adobe Suite.
- Assisting with Photoshoots.
- Acting as a personal assistant to Portrait Store’s lead photographer and director. This includes scheduling appointments, meetings and doing general in-office research.
- Managing trainee staff, schedules and timesheets.
You will have:
- Positive and proactive demeanour, ready to take on any challenge.
- Flexibility to shift priorities or focus (when needed) in a nimble, growing, small business.
- High level organisational skills, communication and writing skills, including a confident and pleasing phone manner.
- High computer literacy using macs – Intermediate knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite and Photoshop. Ability to update and edit website using online web builder platforms.
- Experience in an administration role and knowledge of CRM, accounting and scheduling software.
- High levels of organisation and attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a small team.
- Interest in Photography.
- Familiarity with Adobe InDesign and Acrobat Pro.
- Experience with managing a Virtual Assistant (VA).
- Drivers Licence.
What we give you:
- Part-time with flexible hours.
- A fun and happy working environment.
- Plenty of free photography, studio time and open access to one of the best photography brains in the business.
Email your full CV with either a written cover letter of no more than two pages or a video of no more than five minutes letting us know how awesome you are and why you should work at Portrait Store.
Email your application to email@example.com no later than 5pm on Friday the 9th December 2016