SPOTLIGHT SERIES - Sydney - SOLD OUT
We are running our FIRST Sydney Spotlight Session at NIDA Playhouse - April 12th!
We know that most of your public speaking photos are crap.
They usually come from event photographers creating a visual record for the organisers... Or a friend in the audience with your phone... And that's IF you even get anything at all.
- The moments captured often include awkward faces /gestures
- You're usually speaking under unfortunate lighting that looks shabby
- Backgrounds can be messy, distracting and cluttered with the wrong branding
What if you could LOOK like it FEELS?
This is an opportunity to get up on stage and "present" in spectacularly ideal conditions
These shots are you on stage, in the spotlight. Jason will guide and direct you through a series of gestures and specific words to get the most flattering and compelling shots of you "presenting".
- Vast and inspirational top-shelf images of you in the spotlight.
- Clean, flexible images to use in your speaker's kit and all other collateral.
- Lots of usable negative space, giving your designers the very best to work with
***FYI - THERE WILL BE NO AUDIENCE***
There's basically no way we could figure out how to fill a room with hundreds of people for your photoshoot. Certainly not for what we are charging...
- The venue - NIDA Playhouse, Kensington
- Lighting and Stage props (Mic, clicker, etc.)
- Hair and makeup on request
- 10 fully retouched images included
- Tea, Coffee, Nibbles
- Fun group vibe
215 Anzac Parade, Kensington
The Playhouse is entered via the James Fairfax Foyer.