SOLD OUT - Please sign up to our mailing list.
Enterprise sessions with Jason are an incredible experience. Many people say Jason has the ability to capture you in a way that shows the world where you're going... And who you'll become. This is the chance to develop and refine your personal brand like no other.
Experiment and explore, creating truly stunning, editorial-style portraits; giving you a series of images that would proudly fit the pages of any international publication.
These sessions are a super-charged boost to your Profile or Media Kit. They are for pros that are ready for another level in visual communication - with their audience and themselves. The Enterprise Series are our most popular sessions and always limited to 2 per day, so get in quick!
ENTERPRISE SESSIONS - WHAT TO EXPECT
- Classic Headshot - This gets us in sync, maximises our time together and gives you the tools you'll need to dominate the rest of the session.
- Move into the Space - Exploring and experimenting with our surroundings.
- Take Stock - Throughout the session we repeatedly check what's been captured, making sure we are ticking all the boxes and creating a well balanced selection of looks and expressions
- Pro Hair/ Make Up - Included before each session. (If you want HMUA to stick around during your session, there's an additional fee)
- Selecting the Winners - Skype session with Jason after the shoot to help refine your selection, giving you an ideal balance of looks / styles
- Includes 10 Final Images - Fully retouched by world-class professionals whose work graces the pages of Burberry's catalogues
CREATED FOR MAXIMUM LAYOUT & USAGE FLEXIBILITY
Besides creating incredibly captivating images of everyone, Jason constantly considers how you're going to use these images. Since his photos appear in magazines, books and publications all over the world, he frames the images with lots of great negative space, giving you and your designers maximum flexibility for layout and copy - whether that's for a simple brochure or a magazine cover.
NEW Location - Studio Barraza
Studio 3, 112 McEvoy Street Alexandria NSW 2015