Thinking is encouraged throughout our lives. Whether that be at school or work, thinking about what we do and how we do it plays a part. On this weeks episode of Communicator Ronsley Vaz joins Jason and turns the table on him. Jason is a celebrated portrait photographer and podcast host.
Jason shares an in-depth chat about his artistic process and how thinking is one of the things that holds us back from achieving our potential. Not only that, but for the first time in the history of the communicator podcast, you’ll get to see the inner workings of the podcast host and how he sees communication. We talk about how our societal tendency to think about everything often holds us back from making the art we want to make, because creativity and thinking are like oil and water.
Just ask Jason Malouin, the communicator host, and portrait photographer.
We also get into the following:
- Why creativity isn’t everything.
- How to create your artistic process
- Why restrictions are right for your life and art
- Why people feel like they need permission to show themselves
- Why people are essential to all artist’s work
- Why doubt has no place in your creative process
- Why we go with our thoughts over our instincts
- How to altogether avoid creating from scratch