On this week’s episode of the Communicator podcast, my guest is someone truly remarkable. Amanda Foy, also known as the Emotional Strength Trainer, acts as the voice of your emotional immune system. Sounds intriguing, doesn’t it? Amanda has an uncanny ability to tap into people’s emotional and mental wellbeing, and works one-on-one with people to rid their minds of stress, heal themselves and overcome years of torment.
Amanda works with individuals from all walks of life to help them become stronger, more capable and ready to take on whatever comes their way in life. She is truly a fascinating person to talk to, and during this episode we discuss a wide range of topics including the science behind stress, the dangers of repressed trauma and the three-level process towards total emotional wellbeing.
We also tap into the following:
- How stress manifests itself in the body
- The neuroscience of trauma
- The processes Amanda uses in order to get people to release their inner pain
- How we tend to create self-perpetuating cycles of stress and pain
- The four key elements you need to address to get better
- Amanda’s method of communication, and why it’s so effective
- The one sentence you need to learn in order to stress less
- Why self-care is so important